Who are they: coaches, business coaches, NLP trainers?
What do they have to know and, most importantly – whom should they be?
Where can you learn to be one?
You know that at least half of the benefits of learning is not in the information that you got from the trainer (we all know how to read), but in the trainer him or herself. Trainer is the person who understands that importance is not in what he says but in what kind
changes occur in minds of participants.
This is the person who is able to see these changes, helping participants in finding their own discoveries. He is not just a presenter of some material to a group, but the one who creates the path of research, invention and discovery for his participants. This is when a person perceives information at best, finding answers to their questions themselves.
There are NO special prerequisites for people who want to attend this seminar
- Who can benefit from the training program
- NLP trainers and business trainers, who want to create exclusive training programs
- teachers, who want to learn the best selection of applied NLP to have more personal and professional satisfaction in teaching
- people, who want to empower their public communication and group communication for better results
- people who want to distinguish themselves as certified NLP Trainers gaining a real competitive advantage in the market
- anyone interested in learning the trainer's "toolbox" to create unique learning experiences
(with the exception of participants who want to become Certified NLP Trainers )
Double effectiveness of the training
The course will be focused on the training delivery with real life examples by trainers on the field; the following themes will be touched in synthesis:
- how to understand participants' needs
- how to structure an effective presentation
- how to design a training (hints)
For NLP Master Practitioners, the following themes will be explored:
- trainer state and feedback process for continuous development
- how to develop rapport with an audience
- how to facilitate the learning process involving conscious and unconscious processes
- classic format of NLP presentations (demonstration, discussion, exercise and feedback)
- foundations of effective demonstrations with NLP
- foundations of designing exercises to teach NLP
- how to give effective presentations about Neuro Linguistic Programming
- how to use selected NLP patterns and skills in public presentations and in courses
- foundations of delivering an NLP course
After the training participants will receive a certificate of "META International" (recognized by the international Associations of NLP).
- Organizer of the training: D'Arte Coaching y Formacion Artesanal, (which is the "PCG" partner).
- Date: December, 1st - 12th, 2018. Starting at 10:00 till 18:00
- Place: Spain, Madrid