Who are they: coaches, business coaches, NLP trainers?
What do they have to know and, most importantly - whom should they be?
Where can you learn to be one?
You know that at least half of the benefits of learning is not in the information that you got from the trainer (we all know how to read) but in the trainer him or herself.
The trainer is the person who understands that importance is not in what he says but in what kind changes occur in the minds of participants of the training.
This is the person who is able to see these changes, helping participants in finding their own discoveries. He is not just a presenter of some material to a group, but the one who creates the path of research, invention, and discovery for his participants Who can benefit from the training program?
- NLP trainers and business trainers, who want to create exclusive training programs teachers, who want to learn the best selection of applied NLP to have more personal and professional satisfaction in teaching
- NLP trainers who want to distinguish themselves as certified NLP trainers gaining a real competitive advantage in the market
- people, who want to empower their public communication
- anyone interested in learning the trainer's "toolbox" to create unique learning experiences
Frank Pucelik (NLP co-founder, world's well-known business-trainer) has prepared a unique program for you. Frank's experience and charisma, his ability to work with the group, sparking interest, will give you an excellent model of the trainer who sets the tonality for the entire training. You will see metaphors in a training, work with beliefs and techniques of NLP at the highest level. Double effectiveness of the training
The course will be focused on the training delivery with real life examples by trainers on the field; the following themes will be touched in synthesis:
- how to understand participants' needs
- how to structure an effective presentation
- how to design training (hints)
For NLP Master Practitioners, the following themes will be explored:
Where and when the training program will take place
- trainer state and feedback process for continuous development
- how to develop rapport with an audience
- how to facilitate the learning process involving conscious and unconscious processes
- classic format of NLP presentations (demonstration, discussion, exercise, and feedback)
- foundations of effective demonstrations with NLP
- foundations of designing exercises to teach NLP
- how to give effective presentations about Neuro Linguistic Programming
- how to use selected NLP patterns and skills in public presentations and in courses
- foundations of delivering an NLP course
From the 26th of September till the 7th of October, 2019, Batumi. After the training, participants are certified by META International Inc, founded in California in 1973 as the first authorized certification organization for NLP trainings of all levels. For additional information or registration you can contact us by phone (Ukraine) +38 (063) 445 16 52 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org